Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Production Planner – Permanent – FMCG – Full time – Flint
My client is a large FMCG manufacturer based in Flint who are looking to recruit a Production Planner.
Ideally you will be experienced in Production Planning, but we will consider applicants who have a degree or equivalent who have worked in supply chain.
• Create and maintain a production schedule taking into account capacity constraints and customer requirements.
• Extract order demand from customer requirements.
• Maintaining the ERP system to create procurement demand.
• Monitor stock holding for raw material and finished goods.
• Support NPI project teams
• Liaise with internal and external customers.
• Highly detail orientated.
• Hardworking, enthusiastic, flexible, team player who is also able to use their own initiative & is a self starter.
• Strong communicator.
• Self-motivated and able to use initiative
• Accuracy and good attention to detail
• Integrity and reliability
• Innovative and responsive
Please apply today to find out more
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV