Production Operator – Shifts – Corwen
With all the doom and gloom in the news about redundancies and companies closing due to the pandemic, one company is bucking the trend and is looking for a number of people to join the team.
Having invested millions over the last few years to keep up with increased demand across the globe, they have created more than 100 permanent positions in the last four years and still looking for more Production Operators for their manufacturing facility based in Corwen.
Production Operator Job Role
You will be doing the following:
• Operating machines and working with metal
• Ensuring product quality
• Checking components, parts and completed products against drawings and measurements
• Own transport is essential due to location
• A good timekeeping and attendance record is a must
• Working Monday-Friday either on alternating shifts of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm with Saturday overtime available.
Production Operator Benefits:
As a Production Operator you will receive:
• Starting hourly rate of £9.04 with pay increase after 12 weeks to £9.39
• Overtime available
• Working in a buddy system with training provided
• 33 days a year holiday after completion of probation period
• Bank Holiday & Christmas shutdowns
• Job Security – Temp to perm
If all of the above sounds of interest either click apply or call to get started!
Immediate Starts available – Please call (phone number removed) to get started
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV