Temporary to Permanent
£9ph + 25% shift allowance + free parking + overtime opportunities
Mornings, Afternoons and Evenings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and extremely reputable company as a Machine Operator. Working as part of a team you will be responsible for the manufacture of testing equipment for the pharmaceutical industry. Our client produce a very high standard product so attention to detail is essential.
Duties will vary depending on the area but will include:
* Manufacture products by following the relevant process specification
* Set up a range of manufacturing equipment for cutting and pressing
* Carry out tests and quality inspections of the product in detail and record data to limit defects
* Operation of specialist manufacturing equipment to produce products for the pharmaceutical industry
* Ensure the manufacturing area meets the required housekeeping standards
* Following standard operating procedures for manufacturing process and the correct use of equipment
* Following all health and safety rules implemented onsite
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Team player
* Good attention to detail
* Must have a good solid work ethic and reliable by nature
* Enjoys working in a busy, fast paced environment
* Knowledge of a similar role is an advantage but not imperative
* £9ph with shift allowance
* Excellent on site facilities
* Free Parking
* Excellent training provided, opportunities to progress
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking and very stable organisation. Their reputation locally is excellent and their workforce long standing.
Other Relevant skills or knowledge include:
Machine Operator, Press Operator, Production Operator, Manufacturing,
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV