North Wales Jobs
Pay Rate: £10.50-11.50
Postcode: CH5 2QP
At Quest Employment ‘People are our priority’, our foundations are built on the core values of the business which symbolise Quest Employment and those that work for us. We value you whether you are a client, flexible employee, or permanent member of staff. Our success is derived from listening to you and always being able to provide a quality service.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for Food Production Operatives to work for a prestigious client in Sandycroft. We have work available in the deboning/filleting/butchery department.
**This is a PERMANENT WORK OPPORTUNITY***
– Monday to Friday
– PM Shift: 2pm – 10pm
(some flexibility may be required due to the nature of the work and supply demand)
– Working in the secondary team, you will be responsible for the removal of the meat from the bone- this is the product that ends up in the shops and restaurants
– Working on a food production line, ensuring that all product is attended to and meets the requirements and targets
– Ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are followed and adhered too
– You will rotate within the team and carry out different tasks
Full Training is provided so NO experience is necessary- just the willingness to learn
The company offers a fantastic range of benefits from the first day such as:
– Discounted staff shop
– Discounts at well known restaurants/supermarkets and the high street
– Subsidised Hot Food Canteen
– And so much more- all accessible through an APP
– They also offer training in other skill areas and through different programmes you can really become a member of the family and progress in your career
So if you are looking for a new challenge, want to learn new skills and looking for a role that you can really progress in then, this is the role for you. APPLY NOW or get in touch with the National Recruitment Team on (phone number removed), alternatively email
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.