North Wales Jobs
As a Multi Skilled Operator you would work with recyclable materials like plastics from grades 1 to 5 such as PET, HDPE, LDPE, PVC AND WOOD PRODUCTS and others from businesses.
If you care about environmental issues and have good customer service skills, this job could be ideal for you.
In this job you will need a polite manner. It is also ideal to be physically fit as you can be required to lift and carry heavy loads from time to time, operate machinery after training and potentially work in the warehouse.
As a Multi Skilled Operative you could work as part of the collection team or as part of the team sorting and processing recyclable materials at the waste recycling plant. You may sometimes work on both teams.
Your job may include from time to time:
* Operating machinery to process recyclable materials at the recycling site
* sorting selects products and removing non-recyclable items
* inspecting materials for any contamination
* disassemble and break down larger recyclable products
* Cleaning and maintaining equipment.
* Potential general warehouse or packaging duties
Working hours and conditions
The role is based in Johnstown near Wrexham.
* Days: £8.91p/h
* Shift: 7am – 5pm (To start with) Mon-Fri
* Demanding and can include yard work which would be outdoors in all weather conditions.
If you are interested please contact now (phone number removed) or drop us an email with your CV attached
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.