PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS NEEDED FOR JANUARY!
Would suit candidates from the RETAIL or HOSPITALITY Sector!
All Candidates welcome to apply
No experience needed – full training provided
Temporary – Ongoing
Shifts – 6am to 2pm / 2.30pm to 10.30pm alternating each week
£10.26 per hour
We are delighted to be supporting a global business leader with their recruitment of Production Assistants/Inspection Technicians to work on one of the Covid 19 vaccines based within Wrexham. Full training will be provided, with a quick start date in early January. This is a unique, one off opportunity to be part of a designated team, working on this special project.
* Manual hand/sight examinations to ensure safety and quality of product.
* Ensuring processes are run to schedule and in accordance with product requirements.
* Adhere to strict clean room operating procedures within a sterile production environment at all times.
* Scheduled testing of products and carrying out quality control measures.
* Inputting data onto a data base
* Must have good PC skills.
* Enthusiastic and committed.
* A team player who enjoys working to a high standard of accuracy.
* Self motivated with a keen eye for detail!
* A full DBS and medical will be required before commencement of employment.
Our client is a large company who specialise in the manufacture and supply of generic and branded specialist products. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an enriched environment and play a part working towards a great goal. The team are welcoming and friendly and will provide you with all the training necessary to kit you out for the role.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV