North Wales Jobs
Since launching in 2000, phenomenal growth has resulted in Moneypenny becoming the world leader in its field. Answering services, outsourced switchboard, live chat and a range of digital products combine to create a formidable portfolio of products, services and opportunity.
In the ever-changing world of technology, our products need to lead the way in driving opportunity and efficiency in all areas of our business. We are constantly developing products that are at the cutting edge of technology, particularly in the areas of telephony and video. We see these new products as the next driving force for our growth both here and in the US.
The sector we operate in is fast-paced and is paving the way in technologies such as AI and ML. We are investing in our technology and people to build a cutting-edge platform that will power the business going forward.
The Role – Product Owner
Due to continued growth, Moneypenny has an opportunity for a Product Owner to play an integral part in guiding the success of product delivery and leading a cross-functional team that is responsible for improving features and product performance – particularly for internal facing products. Although there are no line management responsibilities with this role, you will be a role model to the Squad.
Reporting to the Head of Product and Delivery, you’ll work with our inhouse software developers, analysts, testers and others, to build robust products. You will take responsibility for scoping all features – creating all high-level requirements, defining solutions, and developing the right mindset and pace within the team to fail fast, learn and iterate at scale.
Other specific duties will include, although will not be limited to:
* Utilising customer research and feedback to improve the customer experience and ensure that the wants and needs of customers are acted upon
* Working with stakeholders around the business to gather, understand and prioritise requirements
* Creating a vision for how the products will evolve aligned with business strategy
* Ensuring improvements to the customer journey are fit for purpose whilst ensuring commercial viability
* Liaising with the Tech Team and other Support Teams about product improvements based on client feedback and issues
* Hosting internal training sessions and video demos when developing an internal facing product
* Showcasing new ideas, features, timelines and roadmaps to stakeholders
* Continuous product learning and validation through A/B testing
* Working with our Product Manager on the launch of new services and products
Our Requirements – Product Owner
* Proven project management or product management experience
* Ability to develop strong knowledge of Moneypenny products and services, and a solid client awareness
* Be a pioneer in innovation with a keen interest in new, emerging technologies
* Have a creative flair and enjoy thinking up and proactively suggesting new ideas
* A natural talent for language and words, eloquent and accurate, demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication
* Confident, positive, self-motivated and comfortable when dealing with a range of stakeholders, always using charisma and natural charm to manage different situations as required
* Fair and objective when making decisions
* Super-organised and thorough, able to work under pressure on different projects at one time whilst maintaining deadlines and attention to detail
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams
* Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
As Product Owner, you’ll benefit from:
* A salary of up to £38,000, with the level dependent on experience
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Flexible benefits scheme where you can pick and mix to suit you and your lifestyle
* On-site gym, pub, and exercise classes
* Free breakfast and subsidised lunches
You will be employed on a permanent contract, working 37.5 hours per week within Monday to Friday, based at our offices in Wrexham, North Wales.
All applications for this Product Owner vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking apply on this site, you will automatically be redirected to the Moneypenny website, where you will be required to complete an online application
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.