Monday to Friday – 8:30 to 17:00
Competitive Salary + Company Pension + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Process Engineer required for a secure and impressive global manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to help develop and improve production processes on site with the aim of working towards lean manufacturing.
The successful Process Engineer will come from any manufacturing environment. You will have experience working with lean manufacturing tools and developing production processes. The role also requires a candidate with experience working with CAD.
The Process Engineer role will be focused on process improvements across site. You will prepare and forecast process improvements managing from concept through to completion ensuring costs are met and quality is achieved. You will help to map out technical requirements for new processes and oversee the preparation of production drawings.
The company are an international manufacturer that employees nearly 500 people on this site. The company are continually investing on the site and growth remains a large focus.
The Process Engineer Role:
* Developing new production processes across site.
* Focused on meeting costs, productivity and delivery KPIs.
* Specification of technical requirements.
* Using lean manufacturing tools inc. value stream mapping.
* Presenting project status and forecasts to senior management.
The Process Engineer:
* Experience within any manufacturing environment.
* Experience of using lean manufacturing tools.
* Experience in improving production processes.
* Able to read 2D and 3D CAD drawings
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV