The position of Principal Petroleum Systems Analyst is a central role for the Geological Interpretation team within CGG Geology and will have an international remit.
Projects will primarily focus on the integration of source rock character, bulk and geochemical properties of hydrocarbon fluids and petroleum systems modelling of both well data and horizon-based interpretations from seismic. A thorough understanding of integrating PSA data, plus strong geochemistry, thermal and basin modelling interpretation skills, for regional to play to prospect scale evaluations is required. Basic seismic interpretation skills would also be beneficial.
Participation in multi-disciplinary technical work and providing technical review and assistance, coaching and input to project scoping and delivery. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking multi-client and proprietary studies.
In addition to project responsibilities, the role will also involve leading technical development and innovation of new and existing products and service solutions.
* Accountable for undertaking and delivering technical excellent project work in line with corporate standards and industry best practise
* Provision of technical scope & deliverables for proposal generation
* Contributor to the in-house Peer Review Process
* Lead coaching, training, developing and mentoring.
* Contributor to Business Development activities
* Proactively stay up to date on technological advances and industry trends which influence future projects, new research opportunities or technological ventures, to contribute to business value
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.