Monday – Friday
My client is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their busy team for a minimum of 3 months.
1. Daily input of parcel collections on the internal system
2. Booking in pallet deliveries and booking onto the internal system
3. Running the Stock Watch Report and updating the delivery list
4. Checking stocks for factored product orders, and raising Purchase Orders accordingly
5. Checking stationery and placing orders as required
6. Being involved with Materials Record Planning (MRP), which includes –
* Checking / closing production jobs
* Checking sales orders for RM and list
* Data entry of works orders onto the Tropos System
* Sending Purchase Orders to suppliers
* Placing orders / rescheduling deliveries
1. Adhoc actions, which include –
* Investigating transport non-conformances and raising claims with transport providers and customers
* Notifying suppliers of any delivery issues/request credits
* Updating the telephone system
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.