North Wales Jobs
Parcel Sorters Urgently Required Immediate start – Kinmel Bay: Please call (phone number removed).
Location: Kinmel Bay
Salary/Hourly pay rate: £10.50 per hour
You will join a market leader in parcel, pallet and groupage collection and delivery services between the UK and Ireland, and specialist delivery services within North and Mid Wales. You will be involved in the daily operations of deliveries throughout the North and Mid Wales. You will enjoy excellent career prospects, personal development, flexible working solutions and excellent employee benefits.
Your principle duties will be:
* As a Parcel Sorter you will be required to sort parcels in a warehouse environment.
* Scanning information onto their computer system.
* Loading vehicles with parcels for delivery.
* You will work with a friendly team as a Parcel Sorter.
* Operational duties as required related to your role.
Training and experience required:
* No previous experience is required.
* Full training in the role will be provided.
* Pension scheme
* Holiday pay
* Free on-site parking
* On-going work
Please note, if you are currently seeking a job in any of the following , as an Parcel Sorter, Mail Sorter, Packer, Warehouse Operative, Labourer, or Postal Worker, this job role may be also be worth considering and we would also welcome your application.
Just simply apply here and we will be back in contact with you straight away to discuss the role with you or call and speak to Kelly or Bernadette for more details.
We look forward to hearing from you
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.