Bluestones Medical is looking for an experienced orthopaedic scrub nurse, with experience in both trauma and elective surgery for an NHS client in North Wales.
The hospital has 800 beds and 12 operating theatres that service North Wales. They require cover Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm. A varied level of experience in both trauma and elective orthopaedics can be considered with support offered if you are unfamiliar with certain operations, equipment and kit.
* Valid registration with the NMC or HCPC
* At least 6 months experience within a theatre setting
* Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
* Ideally a DBS on the update service
* Caring and compassionate nature
* Ability to commit to a contract
What we offer:
* Excellent pay rates
* Access to industry-leading and accredited training
* Unrivalled support from a team of experts
* Revalidation support
* Access to the best permanent and temporary roles
* Book shifts, view timesheets and compliance via our app, Sirenum
* Free Perkbox subscription giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback and more!
* We will support you to arrange travel and finding accommodation (if applicable)
If you're interested in this role, we would love to hear from you! Apply today and a member of the team will be in touch
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.