Jackson Fire & Security is rapidly expanding operations across the UK, making now an exciting time to join a company which benefits from constant demand for its fire and security solutions. We work in a wide range of sectors including education, social housing, property management and retail, offering a wide range of solutions from basic fire extinguishers through to large commercial installations.
What will this role of Operations Manager entail?
Reporting to the Branch Director, as the Operations Manager you will lead and manage a team of 9 field-based Engineers, ensuring customers are serviced on time and to the highest standards. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
* Developing strong relationships with customers, focusing on retention and growth
* Liaising with suppliers to ensure stock is available
* Reporting weekly on key deliverables in line with our NSI and BAFE accreditations
* Resolving all customer queries promptly, ensuring delivery of the highest standards of service
* Monitoring materials and equipment allocation, ensuring test equipment audited
* Managing allocation of work and ensuring completed within agreed timescales
* Monitoring and ensuring adherence to vehicle maintenance schedule
* Monitoring, analysing and reporting on KPI’s
What will I receive in return as Operations Manager?
As the Operations Manager, you will receive:
* A salary within the region of £30,000 to £40,000 with the level dependent on experience, with the opportunity to achieve OTE bonuses
* Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, level based on service
* Additional day off for your birthday
* Laptop and mobile phone
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract working 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. You’ll be based at our Mold branch in North Wales.
What will I need to be considered for this Operations Manager vacancy?
* Proven experience within a similar operations role managing engineers, ideally gained within the fire protection or security industry
* Strong commercial acumen
* Clear, effective and influential communication skills, as you’ll need the courage and ability to challenge stakeholders
* Leadership, motivational and coaching skills to inspire team members
* IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and experience using a CRM system
* Full UK driving licence
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks.
All applications for this Operations Manager vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV