We are currently looking for an Operations Co-ordinator to work out of our client’s Chester-based office. The company have sites across the UK and take pride in being a trusted service provider and approaching customer expectations with honesty, integrity and passion. The successful Operations Co-ordinator will be rewarded with a company pension; 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays; a company bonus scheme; and free parking/good public transport links.
The Operations Co-ordinator will have an integral role within the Operations team, assisting in day-to-day coordination of the business’ operational activities. Monitoring and controlling business operations to meet customer expectations and achieve company goals. Liaising with both the customer and the management team to ensure a successful service delivery.
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 08.30-17.30 (1-hour lunch break)
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• To help schedule the diaries of a field-based team
• To manage the data entry of the field management software (scheduling tool)
• To assist the Operations team by helping to overcome any service delivery challenges
• To liaise with customers and suppliers (where necessary) to organise jobs and confirm working schedules
• To organise and file all relevant service documentation
• To develop a good knowledge and understanding of the industry and company services
• To contribute to the continuous improvement of internal business processes to ensure that the service provided is always at the highest possible standard
• To focus on achieving individual and team objectives
• To work positively and communicate professionally across the team, providing an effective contribution to work tasks
• To manage your own personal development and provide opportunities for career development within the business
• Administration skills gained within a commercial environment
• Previous experience in a co-ordination / scheduling role (preferred but not essential)
• Experience within a similar industry – ideally technical sales/service but also utilities, engineering, manufacturing
• Degree or higher education (preferred but not essential)
• Organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work on own initiative and approach tasks with an intelligent methodology
• Willing to learn and commit to a company long-term
KEYWORDS: Administrator, administration, operations, scheduling, co-ordination, Co-ordinator, customer service
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV