North Wales Jobs
£22,000 – £25,000 per annum
Permanent role in Wrexham
37 hours per week Monday to Friday
* 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
* Enhanced pension (10% contributions after 3 years’ service)
* Free parking
* Progression opportunities
Operations Administrator required to support the Operations Manager working in a leading facility based in Wrexham.
* Generating purchase orders
* Maintaining production output information
* Preparing reports,
* Export paperwork
* Cover for the despatch admin functions.
The successfully appointed Operations Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
* A track record of experience as an administrator working in a fast paced environment (ideally manufacturing)
* Excellent customer service skills to effectively communicate with suppliers, couriers and internal departments
* Competent IT Skills – specifically Microsoft Excel
* Strong work ethic with a positive “can do” attitude
Our client is an established manufacturer with customers in a wide variety of industries including oil and gas, aerospace and food. This is an excellent opportunity to join a financially stable company which provides full training and a positive working culture.
* £22,000 – £25,000 per annum (depending on skills and abilities)
* Working hours are 8am-4.45pm (M-Th) and 8am-12pm (F)
Additional skills/job titles: Administration, Despatch Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Production Administrator
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.