Part of the Culina Group, Great Bear is the flexible, agile ambient 3PL alternative. Great Bear is a key player in ambient 3PL, and through an extensive depot network including unique state of the art facilities at Port Salford and Markham Vale Great Bear serves established FMCG businesses.
An exciting opportunity to join our Deeside Team on the Amazon contract.
A complex operation delivering high levels of service and as the successful candidate you will play a vital part in delivering exceptional service to the customer.
As Office Admin Manager, you will report directly to the General Manager and contribute to the continuing success of the site through the management of the Administration Team with responsibility for all the site administration / HR functions. You will also work closely with the HRBP in driving improvements in business performance through effective people management solutions. To design, develop and implement (with Line Management engagement) solutions within the HR framework of activities that seek to add-value, and deliver required business changes in a legally compliant, expedient and cost-effective manner.
* Responsible for the overall management of the Administration Team, whilst supporting the Senior Management Team in all areas of the operation.
* Leading and managing the Administration Team, dealing with all day to day matters including annual leave, sickness, disciplinary and performance management.
* Compilation of a variety of management and reporting information across numerous IT packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
* Noting and production of meeting minutes and issuing of relevant agenda’s pre and post meetings.
* Manage and develop the Administration Team, through performance management, coaching and motivation techniques.
* To participate as an active member of the management team, and to offer suggestions for solving problems, improving efficiency, customer and quality focus.
* Ensuring all financial information is in place and liaising with the Site Finance Manager to ensure that all invoicing is prepared and processed appropriately.
* Providing essential administration support to the site’s accreditation of professional bodies.
* Managing visitor and site meeting room booking requests.
* Providing overall administration support to the site Senior Management team and wider GB teams.
* Ensure the on boarding process is in place within own area and fit for purpose to get new hires up-to-speed and productive as quickly as possible.
* Manage the talent process ensuring great people are highlighted, supported and developed.
* Work with the HRBP to implement and communicate incentive and recognition programmes ensuring that people understand the link between performance and reward/recognition.
* Build commitment for HR strategies, identifying and working through specific functional concerns.
* Ensure organizational structures are aligned and supporting business goals.
* Influence the development of HR policies and processes to ensure they meet the needs of the site.
* Manage employee relations issues associated with any change, in particular proactive management of the relationship with I&C representatives in conjunction with the HRBP.
* Previous experience in office management, finance and HR.
* Excellent customer service skills, able to demonstrate a courteous and professional attitude towards customers and third party hauliers.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
* Commercial awareness.
* Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative.
* Able to work to tight deadlines.
* PC literate in Microsoft applications.
* Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns in order to cover for absence.
* Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent time management skills and ability to solve problems.
What you get in return:
Competitive basic salary
Private health care
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a personable and growing business with plenty of opportunities and a great team.
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.