RMN or RNLD
SALARY £25,000 to £33,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE Wrexham
Our client is a very well-established provider of mental health services within the UK and requires Registered Mental Health/Learning Disability Nurse to work within their rehabilitation facility for male/female adults (18+). You will be providing care for women or men with a personality disorder and mental illness, equipping them with the appropriate skills for community living.
You will have the opportunity to make a positive difference to their lives.
You must be an established nurse with a valid NMC PIN who has previous experience of working in a mental health environment, ideally rehabilitation.
You will be part of a team who provides a comprehensive treatment which will support the men and women with their complex mental health needs.
The ideal candidate for this RMN/RNLD position in Wrexham will include:
* Established RMN/RNLD nurse with a valid NMC PIN
* Ideally you will have previous experience working within a complex mental health environment
* A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
* Be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team to provide holistic care within a mental health setting
* A commitment to delivering high quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
* Flexible working opportunities
* Free meals and parking
* Pension contribution
* Career development and training
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Equivalent of 33 days annual leave
* Life Assurance
* Retail discounts and special offers
* Enhanced Maternity Package
JOB: Mental Health or Learning Disability Nursse
SALARY: £25,000 to £33,000
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week shift pattern
Immediate interviews are being offered for this role in Wrexham
We receive a high number of applications daily so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.