MRP Migration Data Analyst – 3 month fixed term contract, with potential to be extended.
Immediate start available.
Unimaq Ltd is a global leader specialising in the design, development and manufacturing of large precision machines and equipment to print preformed beverage cans at speeds exceeding 2000 cans per minute. The fully automated high-speed machines are designed, manufactured, built and tested in Wrexham before being exported all over the world.
Established for more than 20 years, we pride ourselves on innovation, boasting a highly knowledgeable, expert and multicultural workforce who benefit from a friendly environment with a strong emphasis on individual autonomy, teamwork, and business involvement.
The Role – MRP Migration Data Analyst
As the MRP Migration Data Analyst, you will provide support with the implementation of our new replacement MRP and accountancy system, whilst also assisting with post implementation capability enhancement. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
* Supporting data cleaning and formatting
* Assisting with data loading and system configuration and testing
* Liaising between users and installers to resolve issues
* Assisting with the development and implementation of mechanisms to manage and report on historical transactional data
* Becoming familiar with the new MRP system through training provided by the installer and hands-on usage in order to support system testing, advance user understanding and deliver training and support to other users at Unimaq
Our Requirements – MRP Migration Data Analyst
* Proven experience within a similar role, working with an MRP system
* Good understanding of MRP system functionality
* Strong data handling, formatting and analysis skills
* High level of knowledge with Microsoft Excel to format, manipulate, analyse and report on data (LookUps, Pivot Tables, Data Formatting and Validation etc)
* Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with a diverse, remote team
Although not essential, experience as a trainer or acting as a guide or mentor would be advantageous.
As the MRP Migration Data Analyst, you’ll benefit from:
* An initial 3 month fixed term contract with the potential for this to be extended
* Salary of £26,000 to £32,000 pro rata, with the level dependent on experience
* A friendly working environment
* Full time hours, 37.5 per week, predominantly Monday to Friday with flexibility available with start and finish times to suit you
You’ll be based at our site on the Wrexham Industrial Estate in North Wales. Potential for some remote working will be considered for the right candidate.
All applications for this MRP Migration Data Analyst vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV