North Wales Jobs
Mental Health Support Worker
Positions available within; Rhyl and surrounding areas
Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of individuals with mental health? Are you passionate and committed to achieving positive outcomes for individuals? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Your role will involve supporting individuals who suffer with a mental health illness and helping them with their day to day tasks. Your responsibilities can include assisting with washing, dressing, shopping, companionship, cooking, cleaning and generally supporting them as part of the community. Applicants will need to be energetic and enthusiastic, with the desire to promote independence to each individual. This position will require you to have full flexibility and need you to work a range of hours. Your shifts will vary and will cover Monday through to Sunday, including days, evenings, waking nights and sleep-in.
We are looking for committed and resilient Support Workers who are willing to work in a challenging but rewarding environment. You will be working with a flexible, positive, team that is supportive and person centred.
In return, we will help and support your progress and your career with NosDa Healthcare. We will also provide you with MAPA training which is a requirement to work within the Mental Health sector.
• 6 Months Experience working within a mental health residential setting
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Driver or access to good public transport
• Confident and able to adapt to a variety of different mental health illnesses
• Reliable due to the nature of our work
• Happy to work a range of shifts including 12 hour shifts & weekend work.
• Monday to Friday Day – £10.00 per hour
• Monday to Friday Night – £11.00 per hour
• Saturday & Sunday – £11.00 per hour
• Bank Holidays – Double Time (From £20 an hour)
If you are interested and think you are the correct individual for this role then please apply now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.