9am to 5pm or 8.30am to 4.30pm
£9.23 per hour
Administrator required to join a busy NHS department, supporting the team by taking on administrative and secretarial tasks. This role will suit an administrator who is able to work productively in a busy environment.
Main duties will include:
* Typing letters and correspondence
* Preparing and maintaining files
* Handling telephone calls and taking messages
* Filing and general administration
The ideal Administrator will have the following skills and attributes:
* Secretarial background would be advantageous
* Ability to work productively in a busy environment
* Demonstrable ability to write letters accurately and in a timely manner
* Excellent Telephone manner
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.