Mechanical Design Engineer
£28,000 to £35,000 DOE + 28 Days Holiday + Pension.
Mon-Fri 40 hour weeks.
Mechanical Design Engineer required for a market leading engineering services provider, looking to expand their design team due to obtaining long lasting contracts and new projects.
To apply for the Mechanical Design Engineer role, you will need to have a strong experience working in metal fabrication, sheet metal, pipe work, steel work and bespoke machinery design. You will need to have proficient working knowledge of AutoCAD and Inventor. Those who have experience with 3D design are encouraged to apply, as this role is a mix of both 2D & 3D Design.
As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for updating existing drawings as well as producing new designs using AutoCAD and/or Inventor. You will also assist in project design support to Project Managers and clients throughout the production process. You will be joining a small team of 2 and manage multiple projects at once while playing an integral part in the up and coming contracts the company have recently obtained.
This is an exciting time to join the company; As their workload is growing through these uncertain times they can offer a fast paced environment as well as a varied workload where no day is the same.
The Mechanical Design Engineer role:
* Modifying existing drawings as well as creating new designs.
* A varied workload including sheet metal, pipework, steelwork and bespoke machinery design.
* Using mainly AutoCAD 2D & Inventor.
* Managing multiple projects at one time.
The Mechanical Design Engineer required:
* Experience working in metal fabrication, sheet metal, pipework, steelwork and bespoke machinery design.
* Proficient working knowledge of AutoCAD and/ or Inventor.
* 3D Design knowledge is advantageous
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV