North Wales Jobs
Working for this award-winning business in Chester, the Regional Marketing Executive will be working closely with the regional marketing team, regional brands and head office in implementing relevant, brand specific marketing campaigns, targeting clients across Wales and Mid England.
The Regional Marketing Executive will be rewarded with 33 days holiday, staff pension, private medical insurance, death in service scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, long service awards and staff discount.
To apply for the Regional Marketing Executive role, you must have proven experience in a marketing team. The Regional Marketing Executive will possess the motivation to succeed in a sales orientated, target driven environment, where success and results are recognised and rewarded.
Hours of work: Mon-Fri
• To develop and cultivate leads in the local communities to recruit new potential clients
• Implement the day-to-day marketing activity and campaigns in line with business objectives and lead targets.
• Working with other departments within the group to bring marketing campaigns to fruition
• Development of the brand’s local presence across the region
• To professionally represent all the of the regional brands in order to maximise conversion and achieve sales targets/KPIs are met.
• Build significant commercial relationships and communicate effectively the benefits of the local brand and the company’s marketing strength.
• Ability to network and build and manage relationships with third parties to generate new business.
• To develop a quality pipeline of leads through local networking
• Work closely with Managed Services team to promote services where appropriate.
• Maintain a portfolio of up-to-date images for each product and provide new photography in association with the team.
• Liaising with clients over marketing strategies and promotions as required.
• Working with third party suppliers
• Creation of photographic content for marketing campaigns.
* Experience of working as part of a marketing team.
* Previous industry marketing experience
* Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent negotiation skills with a commercial mindset
* Able to build, manage and maintain strong relationships
* IT literate and able to learn new skills
* Ability to understand and Market the Unique Selling Point of individual Brands.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Full driving licence
Keywords: marketing, brands, campaigns, sales, KPIs, targets, leads, networking, content
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.