Marketing and communications Coordinator
Seeking an experienced marketing / communications assistant for an exciting role in Colwyn Bay!
This role is temporary but will be advertised within months as a fixed term contract until 2022.
The main responsibilities will be:
– To support the development and delivery of a communications strategy to promote a range
of employability projects available to Conwy county residents
– To have responsibility for all marketing campaigns and products including press releases
– To manage and update the website and social media channels
– To liaise with internal and external agencies to generate referrals
– To lead on the planning and delivery of a range of community based and online
engagement events and activities
– To produce and distribute a quarterly newsletter to stakeholders and partners
– To act as the main point of contact for all aspects of communications
A degree in a business / marketing / communications or related subject is essential, as is experience in writing press releases and managing social media accounts.
The temp role is 37 hours per week but when it moves to a FTC it will be 30 hours per week with a salary around £21-23k
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV