As part of our lubrication services we offer our customers on-site expertise in the operation and management of their total production fluid needs. To meet continued development, the following opportunity now exists.
Position: Lubrication Coordinator
Location: Customer Site, Wrexham
Hours: 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
FUCHS is recognised as one of the world’s leading suppliers of high value specialist lubricants to manufacturing industries including aerospace, automotive, paper, energy and steel and maintains this position through an effective product development and marketing strategy.
Must be a highly motivated ‘hands on’ adaptable person with high personal standards capable and excellent communication skills, willing to work in close co-operation with our customers operators and management.
* Manage work schedule and site technician,
* Handling and distribution of lubricants,
* Condition monitoring and control of fluids and plant equipment, and reporting.
* Day to day involvement in the lubrication programme of plant and equipment in accordance with the requirements of the maintenance schedule to develop an overall understanding of all activities provided to the customer,
* Machine cleanouts,
* Customer liaison,
* Ordering of lubricants and oils,
* Follow strictly practices and procedures laid down including 5s and Health & Safety,
* Duties will cover both office and shop floor.
* Ideally an experienced lubrication technician
* Ideally experienced in mechanical maintenance, maintenance fitter, automotive technicians.
* An understanding and experience of working in a manufacturing / production environment.
* Working on own initiative this is a ‘hands on’ customer facing operations role carrying out fluid management duties.
* Good communications skills and PC skills are essential.
* Experience of mechanical maintenance.
* Bonus Scheme
* On-site Parking
* Free Eye Tests and Vouchers
* 20% off Nissan
* Free Access to Our Employee Assistance Programme
* Free Annual Occupational Health Assessments
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should apply with their full, up-to-date CV. Please ensure you include your contact information, and employment and educational history.
Please note due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.