Manual Welders needed to work in a popular Automotive Manufacturer in North Wales on nights.
You will be a member of a high involvement manufacturing team and must be flexible enough to be trained to work on any production task.
Within your role, you will be responsible for all aspects of trailer manufacturing including quality.
The role will involve:
* Manual MIG Welding of various components to Chassis and other trailer parts.
* IG work – loading and setting up JIGs ready for MIG weld completion.
* Working to timed production targets (KPIs) with an excellent quality compliance rate.
The successful candidates:
* Must have previous experience within Manual MIG Welding.
* Be able to understand Engineering Drawings.
* Good knowledge / Interest in the automotive industry.
* Be able to work from own initiative as well as in a team.
* Have great attention to detail and work to quality assurance regulations.
They are looking for people for the night shift, Monday – Friday – 10pm – 6am – £11.88 per hour increasing to £12.55 after 12 months service. 33 days holiday per annum. Pension scheme.
This is an ongoing job opportunities with plenty of overtime available
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV