North Wales Jobs
Manual Turner Deeside – Nights
4 x 12 hr shifts, Monday – Thursday
Our exclusive client is a unique and long established company who provide critical support to their clients at short notice and when they need it most. They offer their bluechip clients everything from technical design all the way through machining and fabrication, installation and commissioning, and after-sales maintenance.
They now have an urgent requirement for highly skilled Manual Turner to join their machine shop.
Role Responsibilities will include:
* Manual Turning with the Ability to machine components accurately from engineering drawings and customer samples.
* Use turning, milling, slotting and boring equipment to machine components.
* Use Vernier Callipers and Micrometres, screw gauges and other measuring equipment.
* Basic fitting duties to strip out internal and external bearings, couplings, etc.
* Work off drawings and from sample components.
The successful candidate will; be able to demonstrate all or most of the following skills and experience:
* Time served Manual Machinist with significant manual Turning experience.
* Knowledge of CNC Machining
* Experience working in a 1 off component manufacturing environment.
This position will be on a nights shift of 4 x 12 hr shifts per week..
This is an outstanding long-term opportunity to join one of the best employers in the area. They are very focussed on their employee’s development and happiness and it is very rare that anybody leaves
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.