Manual Miller Machinist – option of either full time hours, or part time 3 days per week, you can choose the days you work.
Woollacott Gears is a precision gear and component manufacturing company which has been BSI accredited since 1991. Equipped with over 25 gear cutting machines, the business supplies components in large and small quantities, and the comprehensive capacity range gives Woollacott an unrivalled level of versatility and economy.
The Role – Manual Miller Machinist
You’ll be part of a small hands-on team of 12 working within a busy environment, where your duties will include, although not be limited to:
* Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
* Setting and operating Manual Milling Machines
* Working to tight tolerances
* Highlighting and communicating any issues that may arise
* Ensuring health, safety and quality standards are adhered to at all times
Our Requirements – Manual Miller Machinist
* Time served engineer with experience using manual milling machines
* Ability to read and interpret technical / engineering drawings
* Ability to work as part of a small hands on team
* Flexible attitude and willingness to learn
You’ll join a close-knit team where you’ll benefit from:
* A pay rate up to £12.50 per hour, with the level in line with current experience
* 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata if part time)
* Overalls and laundry service provided
* Permanent contract
* Option of either 25.5 hours per week over 3 days, with flexibility available around the days you prefer to work, or for the right candidate full time hours may be available.
You can choose your working hours within our company operating hours. Our facilities are located in Cefn-Y-Bedd (Wrexham, North Wales), and are open Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:30pm and Friday 7:30am to 12:30pm.
All applications for this Manual Miller Machinist vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.