North Wales Jobs
– 4 x 12 hour shifts – Days
– Starting rate £11.64 per hour
– Level 3
– Completed Apprenticeship
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Maintenance Technician based in Flintshire working for a very high paced FMCG company, to support the Maintenance Technicians and wider team through both set up and repair of machinery in order to meet the production demands of the business.
– Responsible for the maintenance of various pieces of production equipment, and processes.
– To assist the maintenance technicians by carrying out specific tasks on defined pieces of machinery and associated production kit.
– To assist production in ensuring line optimisation.
As part of the manufacturing process, this position is required to carry out tasks all within safe working standards and good manufacturing practices.
Skills and ability (way in which knowledge is used)
– Organise daily tasks in order to optimise the time available.
– All work prepared is to be accurate, to be completed in timely manner.
– Flexible – to provide cover in time of sickness, holiday and high workload.
– Provide a maintenance service to designated area.
– Develop the required skills for the role in line with your continuous professional development.
– Maintenance shut downs – repair of overall machinery
– Line set up.
– Workshop based tasks.
– Line condition audits.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.