North Wales Jobs
Our client, a leading manufacturer with an annual turnover of around 10 Billion and over 40,000 employees is looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team at their site in Flint.
You will be required to work Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and will receive a salary of up to £35,000. Benefits include 25 days annual leave, discounts on high street brands, and a great company pension.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be required to
* Deliver preventative maintenance activities on packaging & process machinery
* Complete periodic servicing and pre-planned maintenance
* Respond to breakdowns quickly and efficiently, systematic fault-finding, and identify the root cause and then implement solutions to prevent a recurrence
* Work to strict health and safety guidelines
* Report issues to the Head of Engineering
* Undertake continuous improvement projects
* Support with risk assessments and the implementation of control measures.
* Assist with upgrades and installations were needed
* Repair and maintain site equipment and machinery
* Must have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
* Strong electrical fault finding, diagnostics and repair skills
* To be able to conduct basic electrical tasks, such as PLC fault finding and changing and replacing sensors and motors
* To be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 in engineering
If you would like to know more about the position, please apply below or contact the team at Zeus Recruitment
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.