North Wales Jobs
Temp – Perm
Wrexham Industrial Estate
Mornings, Afternoons and Nights
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and extremely reputable company as a Machine Operator. Working as part of a team you will be responsible for the manufacture of testing equipment for the pharmaceutical industry. Our client produce a very high standard product so attention to detail is essential.
* Manufacture products by following the relevant process specification
* Set up a range of manufacturing equipment for cutting and pressing
* Carry out tests and quality inspections of the product in detail and record data to limit defects
* Operation of specialist manufacturing equipment to produce products for the pharmaceutical industry
* Ensure the manufacturing area meets the required housekeeping standards
* Following standard operating procedures for manufacturing process and the correct use of equipment
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experience working as a machine operator
* Good attention to detail
* Knowledge of a similar role
* £11.25ph for shifts
* Free Parking
* Temporary to permanent
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.