Machine / CNC Operative
6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm
£9.14 – £10.03ph + Shift Allowance
Our client has an urgent requirement for a Machine / CNC Operative to work within their world leading manufacturing site. You will need to be a practical individual, have the ability to use machinery and be able to read engineering drawings.
Duties will vary but will include:
* Manufacture products by following standard operating procedures
* Carrying out tests for quality inspection of small parts
* Operating machinery to manufacture bespoke products
* Setting machinery ready for production
* The correct use of manufacturing equipment and adhering to health and safety polices
* Working to strict targets
* Working as part of a team
The successful candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
* Willingness to learn new skills and adapt into a new environment
* Experience as a machine / CNC operator would be an advantage but not essential
* £9.14 – 10.03
* Excellent on site facilities
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking and very stable organisation. Their reputation locally is excellent and their workforce long standing.
Other Relevant skills or knowledge include:
Assembly Operator, Warehouse Operator, Production Operator, Machine Operator, Picker, Packer
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV