£20k – £26k – depending upon experience
Would being part of one of the fastest UK's fastest-growing businesses appeal to you?
Great, because my client has doubled their turnover in the last financial year and they are recruiting due to growth and customer demand.
Are ongoing training and personal development important to you?
Fantastic, because this business will encourage your personal growth and development, whilst paying for your ongoing training. And they always promote from within.
Is being respected, trusted, and autonomous in your position important to you?
Then look no further because that is exactly the type of mindset the client is looking for.
Main duties of this role –
– To plan, organise and execute daily logistic schedules
– Drive efficiencies between all internal departments
– Arranging outbound freight transport for high volume orders
– Build good relationships with transport companies
– Scheduling orders based on due dates, packing requirements, new stock arrivals, and shipping dates.
– Assist in forecasting staffing requirements by calculating avg. pick/pack time with total no. of order lines scheduled for picking.
– Working closely with the customer service team, the sales department, and the e-commerce team
– Ensuring orders are dispatched in a timely manner with zero/minimal disruption.
Experience required –
– Proficient in using warehouse/inventory management systems
– Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
– Flexible to ensure customer demands are met
– Excellent communication skills
– Take accountability and make decisions quickly
– Excellent geographical knowledge
– Will to further develop and train whilst growing with the business
– Have a customer service approach at all times
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV