As a live-in carer you provide support to the elderly at their homes. Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
* Companionship – sharing conversation and spending time together
* Personal care – assisting with bathing, dressing and, when necessary, continence support
* Helping with mobility – some clients need assistance getting around the home
* Overseeing medication – all according to the client’s care plan
* Household chores – help around the home, such as vacuuming or washing clothes
* Preparing and cooking meals
* Running errands – assisting with tasks such as shopping or picking up prescriptions
* Other medical support – extra training is provided for more complex support needs as well as first aid training
· Minimum 6 months’ experience in care
· Communicative level of English
· Clean DBS
· Willingness to travel
Working with Promedica24 as a Live In Carer in England you will receive:
* Salary from £450.00-£600.00
* Job offer tailored to your skills,
* 28 days annual leave
* Private pension scheme
* 24/7 Promedica24 helpline
* Suppport from dedicated Care Manager
* Comprehensive logistics support to arrange a travel to client's home with fully covered costs of transportation.
* Accommodation and meals – live-in work at the care receiver’s home. You save on living costs!
* Employee referral programme
* Progression opportunities
For over 15 years, Promedica24 have been providing live-in home care to vulnerable adults as a genuine alternative to residential care homes.Live-in care preserves people’s dignity and independence by allowing them to stay at home. Our live-in Care Workers live with the client in client's own home as a companion. They assist with everyday tasks like cooking, cleaning and personal care. With this help, clients and and their loved ones can continue to live how they choose to keep doing the things they love.
Join Europe’s leading care provider and find a career that you love
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.