My client Manufacturing Company are seekng a Ledger Administrator ( Invoicing) to join the team initially for 3 months to cover long term sick
* Invoices posted within twenty-four hours of receipt. Filed in relevant tray for authorisation. Ensuring speedy processing of discount related invoices to take advantage of such discounts.
* Check details were input correctly and resolve issues with appropriate person. Place in relevant tray for manager’s authorisation or further action.
* Supplier statements/demands are sorted into urgent, requiring immediate action or non-urgent to be actioned within the week of receipt. All statements are reconciled to vendor account balance and filed in either pending or completed files.
* Invoices having disputed price or quantity values or billing document detail are placed in the query file and reviewed on a regular basis to ensure issues are resolved.
* Chasing of relevant department regarding delivery confirmation or purchase delivery paperwork. Passing any relevant paperwork to Stores for actioning of GRN.
* Ensuring all invoices required by the management team are coded and authorised by the relevant manager – input, copied or scanned. Identify any further information if required and pass to team for accrual review.
* Support of cashier’s functions when needed, making Internet payments, printing bank statements and processing manual cheques.
* Support of Accounts Payable Supervisor’s function. Preparation of BACS payments, paying out of petty cash, urgent manual cheque processing, month end GRN clearing and any of relevant duties requested.
++++MUST HAVE SAP EXP++++
+++MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.