Leakage Technician – North Wales (Wrexham/Conway/ Anglesey)
What are we looking for?
* Hardworking individuals who are keen to learn,and are looking to take their career to the next level.
* Years of experience not required it is more about your attitude to work, if you are hardworking, conscientious and have that drive to succeed then you are what we are looking for.
This is a massive opportunity for anyone joining us, our client is looking for all technicians to enter into a structured training program in the first year of employment, and this training program will ultimately result in all techs moving to Network technician level within a 12 month period. Any tech joining us will automatically be signed up to an exhaustive training program where they will gain industry standard training/ qualifications allowing them to reach the next level with their career.
This role is skilled and rewarding but you will need to be flexible with regards to where you are working.
A valid driving license is essential.
Skills – Correlating, Tracing Accuracy, Reliability, Ability to Work Alone, Performance Driven.
The Leakage Detection Technician role is physical in nature and will involve flexibility in working hours to meet client needs, this may include working away from home on occasions and some night work
What are we offering?
* Salary dependent on experience
* Company Van and Fuel card
* Company Phone
* Job Type: Full-time 40 or 50 hours/week plus possible overtime.
* Stakeholder pension
* Leakage detection technician: 1 year (Required)
* Drivers Licence (Required)
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.