8am – 4pm Monday – Friday
Wrexham / Commutable from: Chester, Llangollen, Flintshire, and Oswestry
As a laboratory assistant you will be responsible for carrying out quality control testing of raw materials and finished goods.
Duties will include
* Sampling and testing of raw materials and finished products within the lab
* Ensuring quality control testing is carried out in a timely and efficient manner
* Communication with other departments regarding the status of products
* Support and maintenance of company’s quality and safety programme
* Managing laboratory stock in relations to quality control
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Experience of working as a laboratory assistant
* Great attention to detail
* Competent in Microsoft word and excel
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivery high quality products. They have an ever growing reputation for within the aerospace industry. This is a fantastic opportunity where extensive training is provided.
* 28 Days Holiday
* Long term work
Similar Job Titles Include:
Laboratory assistant, Laboratory technician, Lab tech, Chemistry
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV