North Wales Jobs
Trust Payments has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Site Reliability Engineer to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Most of Trust Payments are still working from home at present but we are starting to return to our Covid secure offices on a flexible basis. It’s great to see some old faces, and many new ones. Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Junior Site Reliability Engineer– The Role:
– Junior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) part of a team who combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant systems
– Work closely with our Development, Quality Engineering and Security teams to continuously improve our systems.
Junior Site Reliability Engineer– Key Responsibilities:
– Improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
– Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
– Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and improve reliability and velocity
– Coding infrastructure automation with Terraform
– Respond to availability incidents and provide support for system incidents. This will be on a rota basis
– Comply with the Health and Safety at work Act (1974) and relevant directives in all activities
– Compliance on all relevant aspects of GDPR as appropriate to the role
Junior Site Reliability Engineer– You
– Programming skills ideally Python
– Experience of AWS although training will be provided
– Experience of building CI/CD pipelines
– Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and assertiveness skills
– Knowledge of technology-based products and services
– Awareness of Trust Payments Limited range of products
Junior Site Reliability Engineer- Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
– Flexible homeworking
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
– Social events and team building
To submit your CV for this exciting Site Reliability Engineer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.