An expanding third sector organisation are seeking an IT Support Engineer to join their team in Gwynedd, North Wales on a temporary contract, which could leave to permanent employment. This role would be a variety of on site and remote support, working Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
As an IT Support Engineer you will:
* Diagnose faults on site and over the phone
* Visit site for repairs and software upgrades / Install new equipment
* Software and hardware upgrades
* End user support activities as required
* Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer with the following skills and experience:
* Excellent communication skills.
* Analytic / troubleshooting skills.
* Understanding of MS Windows Operating Systems.
* Working knowledge of MS Office and basic business application.
* Previous IT support services experience.
* Knowledge of networks, telecom and server computing and storage technologies.
* Full driving license and own vehicle
* The ability to understand or converse in Welsh would be desirable
If this sounds like the IT Support Engineer role for you click apply now for an immediate interview! In return, you will be offered a varied and interesting role, the opportunity to work with a skilled and established team, training and progression and benefits.
S2 Recruitment is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV