Lioness Recruitment – careers handled with care. A respected public sector organisation are looking for somebody with experience of delivering multiple end to end technical software and hardware projects. This role requires an on-site, office presence for three days a week with two days remote working.
Your main responsibility will be to deliver multiple projects on budget and to tight time lines, aligning project direction and decision points with key members of various teams. You will oversee a wide variety of technically complex projects from conceptual design through to implementation and deployment. You will support implementation proposals and be responsible for budgets, change management and assessing new technology and its relevance to the organisation in terms of performance and cost and have a significant position in managing external managed service providers.
* Proven track record of IT project management including full life cycle projects
* Provide essential project management and performance management reports on the status of the programmes
* Implementation experience with mobile working software systems such as MRI Castleton Agile/ Castleton Maintain/ ImpactResponse, PanConnect, ROCC Uniclass, Kirona DRS, TotalMobile, Aareon 1st Touch, Civica Mobile/ Servitor etc
* Demonstrable SDLC experience
* Risk management
* Change management
* Project reporting
* 3rd party supplier and stakeholder management
* Experience of managing project budgets in excess of £1m
* Programme management certification such as APMG Agile Programme Management (AgilePgM), MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) Foundation or MSP Practitioner etc
Ready to take the first step to your next step? Ready to be brave? Then we’re ready to help.
Lioness Recruitment acts as an employment agency and an employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity and welcome applications from all communities
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.