North Wales Jobs
Temporary on going
Wrexham Industrial Estate
* Ensuring processes are run to schedule and an accordance with product requirements.
* Adhere to strict clean room operating procedures within a sterile production environment at all times.
* Scheduled testing of products and carrying out quality control measures.
* Manually labelling product from the production line
* Work within a fast paced environment
* Filling out documentation to comply with standard operating procedures
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experience working within inspection
* Pharmaceutical experience
* Permanent opportunities
* Lots of overtime
Similar Job Tittles / Skills:
Sterile Technician, Quality Inspection, Inspector, Packing and Inspection
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.