Salary: £18,758.00 pa with excellent benefits package
Start Date: 26th July 2021
Shifts: Between the hours of 8am and 8pm on a rotating shift pattern, plus 1 Saturday every 4 weeks working 9am – 1pm
We are supporting our client in Wrexham with the recruitment of a number of fabulous customer service jobs. In order to be successful in this customer service job, you will need to have a great level of empathy, excellent listening skills and the ability to take down accurate information from your customer. You should also be able to deal with angry callers with patience, understanding and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Taking detailed information from callers in order to fully understand the issues arising to them logging their case with our client
* Dealing with challenging calls in a calm, professional and efficient manner
* Collecting information from callers in line with expectations outlined via our client’s quality assurance framework
* Working to agreed timescales, and handling new and existing case enquiries efficiently, accurately, and delivering high quality outputs
Our Requirements – Customer Service Enquiry Officer
* Proven experience delivering high levels of customer service, with the ability to demonstrate empathy whilst remaining impartial
* Accurate and timely data entry skills
* A confident telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
Ideally you will have experience of handling complex calls, cases and data in a busy working environment, although this is not essential as full training will be provided.
As a Customer Service Enquiry Officer, you’ll receive:
* Starting salary of £18,758
* 26 days annual leave
* Free on-site pub and gym
* Flexible benefits scheme where you can pick and mix to suit you and your lifestyle
In return for your commitment and excellent customer service, you’ll be working in an über friendly environment in our office in Wrexham (North Wales), where you’ll also receive full training to flourish.
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working 39.5 hours per week on a shift basis, which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.