Vital People are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Manager on behalf of our client, a well-known and established leader in the logistics and distribution sectors.
We are looking for committed candidates with a desire to find a long-term career path who can develop and grow within the company and oversee the whole HR function.
· Manage the HR Department including HR processes such as investigations, disciplinaries and grievances where necessary
· Support the overall business plan and develop employee relations
· Provide guidance to Senior Management and HR teams on all aspects of policy and procedures
· Advise on employment law
· Ensure harmonious employee relations with the site teams and trade union representatives to maximise working efficiency within the operation
· Carry out line management capability through formal training and guidance on all HR related activities
· Work alongside senior staff on HR projects.
· Maintain accurate employee records.
· Manage HR data collection
· Strong knowledge of employee relations and employment law (within logistics, manufacturing, or production)
· Proven change management experience
· Excellent commercial knowledge and business acumen
· Strong understanding of HR Management Information Systems and databases
· Ability to contribute to the recruitment and retention of staff
· Able to problem solve and demonstrate operational and strategic skills
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate people
· Experience of dealing with trade unions
· Minimum level 5 CIPD qualified, Level 7 would be highly desirable
KEYWORDS: HR, human resources, personnel, CIPD, employment law
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV