An HR Generalist / HR Business Partner is required for this Global Company based in Rhyll.
You will have –
* Significant HR Generalist experience co-ordinating the HR function for an organisation
* Strong knowledge of HR policies and employment legislation
* Experience dealing with employee relations situations, including disciplinary, capability, grievance and redundancy
* Project management skills including experience of co-ordinating local/regional initiatives
* Experience managing employee information – ensuring documentation is kept up to date, secure and accurate
* Good working knowledge of MS Office
* Experience using HR software SAP would be advantageous
* Relevant HR qualification
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.