37 hours per week
Monday – Friday
Contract until 31st March 2020
To support the delivery to HR related Transactional services which are key in enabling the day to day business and effective running of the client.
As a HR People Services Team Member the post holder will carry out a range of specific technical and administrative duties which could include:
• Recruitment procedures and dealing with general recruitment queries
• Drafting change to terms and conditions
• Parental leave and sick absences
• Payroll processing
• Pensions administration
• HR & payroll enquiries,
• Developing and Providing management information and analysis
Qualifications / knowledge
• Experience of working within a shared service centre environment to include:
• Good understanding of using a HR system and other software / applications to meet the requirements of your area of responsibility.
• Good organisational skills
• Good written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate confidently, with excellent customer service skills
• Good inter-personal skills with the ability to work under pressure using your own. initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong IT and accurate data entry skills.
• Experience of implementing change or process improvement would also be advantageous
If you're interested in this position, please click the apply button or call Jess on (phone number removed)