Hotel General Manager
Box Leisure “The cutting edge of leisure careers”
Location: North Wales
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Hours: 45 + hours per week
We have a breath-taking new opportunity working for a flagship high-end Hotel on the outskirts of Chester. Are you looking for a role where your skills experience and leadership qualities matter?
We are looking for a General Manager with a proven track record within a quality Hotel/B&B environment. Exceptional people skills, communication and customer service qualities are a must. This is a very hands-on role and a very operations minded person is a must.
The most important part of our client’s brand is that the customer journey from start to finish is seamless and enjoyable.
The Hotel offers a first-class experience with a pool, restaurants, spa and gym. Day trip packages are also on offer so someone who can drive marketing locally would be an advantage.
**The ideal candidate for this role would be very Food & Beverage focused and would have a previous work experience history within either B&B or Public House management with accommodation rather than coming from a very large corporate background due to the nature and size of this hotel.
The role is available on a permanent, full-time basis, 45 hours per week, weekends and evenings rotational.
* The day to day running of the Hotel
* Ensuring a seamless customer journey from inception to end
* Focused and detail oriented
* Potent leadership skills
* Customer service skills must be exceptional and natural
* Staff Recruitment, appraisals, one to ones and all staff training
* Amazing communication skills
* Regular staff meetings to discuss customer journey, events, branding and strategies
* Be resilient and driven
* Regular departmental meetings with HR, Events & Sales Manager
* Work well as part of a team
* Consistently coach, motivate and nurture the team
* Blue-chip company experience is an advantage
* Budgeting, strategies and effective costing
* Ongoing price comparisons and market research
* Exceptional organisational and team management skills
* Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced growing environment
* Oversee check and ensure all professional documents and administrative work are Up-to-date and complete.
* Company pension
* Holidays – 31 days a year
* Free access and various discounts to the Hotels leisure facilities and restaurants
* Scope for fast-tracked progression
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you have the skills and experience required. Please contact the team at Box Leisure today
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV