HOME CARE SUPPORT WORKER / CARER – BANGOR, NORTH WALES (LL57) – FLEXIBLE HOURS PER WEEK MONDAY – SUNDAY – £9.20 PER HOURS WAKING HOURS & £8.21 NIGHTS
Experienced Carer required for our client who has suffered spinal injuries.
If you are an experienced carer with a friendly approach with a real interest and ability to offer high levels of support and care for and individual and their family, then this could be the role for you!
YOU MUST HAVE A FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND YOUR OWN CAR!!!
* As a support worker you will be caring for a lady with spinal injuries
* She is a wheelchair dependant lady who lives independently in her own home
* Supporting her and her children, leading a busy independent life
* You will be working shifts including weekends and some sleep-in nights on a rota basis.
* Assisting with all aspects of personal care including washing, dressing, bathing and continence care, and general domestic duties where directed, maintain cleanliness of her home, to meet a high safe home.
* Actively encourage and support, according to their capabilities, to participate in all aspects of daily living activities
* To carry out all tasks in a way that demonstrates respect for the privacy, dignity and value of all individuals, irrespective of severity or disability or personal circumstances.
* You will also be expected to accompany the lady on holidays and trips away.
* Prepare meals and assist during meal times.
* Perform household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and other as specified in the care plan
* Accompany on shopping, hospital and dental trips etc.
* Provide companionship at home and on social outings
* ALL APPLICANTS WITH SUITABLE EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED AND A FLEXIBLE APPROACH TO A POSITIVE WORKING PARTNERSHIP.
* Working in Bangor, North Wales (LL57)
* You will ideally be an experienced carer with similar experience
* YOU MUST BE AGED 25 or OVER
* Naturally you will be caring, friendly and patient
* You MUST be reliable as client depend on you for their day to day care
* For the right person with the qualities of compassion, understanding, good communicator and committed we offer specialised training in the needs of spinal injured clients and the opportunity to do National Vocational Training
* Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure.
* YOU MUST HAVE A FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND YOUR OWN CAR
* Day shifts/Waking hours £9.20 Per Hour
* £8.21 per hour for sleep a night.
* Weekends £13.50
* Mileage allowance, enhancements for bank holidays.
* 28 days holiday.
This client has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
Follow us on twitter @ awconsultingltd
In respect to the above role(s), Anderson Wright Consulting Ltd operates as an Employment Agency
HOME CARE SUPPORT WORKER / CARER – BANGOR, NORTH WALES (LL57) – FLEXIBLE HOURS PER WEEK MONDAY – SUNDAY – £9.20 PER HOURS WAKING HOURS & £8.21 NIGHT
£40,000.00 per annum ABOUT THE ROLEAs Care Home Deputy Manager & Clinical Lead of a Barchester care home, you’ll support the...Apply For This Job