This family-owned park brand with a passionate team and over 90 years experience of working, running and supporting owners on family holiday parks are now seeking a HR Professional passionate for making a difference and the desire to have a real impact and make positive change. This role offers progression to a HR Manager position for the right candidate. Ongoing support will be provided.
With14 unique holiday parks and a number of hotels to look after, The HR Officer will assist senior management in developing and maintaining the HR function. The successful HR Officer will need the ability to deal with confidential matters and maintain professionalism at all times.
This role will be part of the HR and People and Development function, with a key focus on identifying important areas for procedure and process efficiency, innovation, and improvement.
* Support the Head of Finance in developing, managing and implementing processes and controls
* Plan and manage internal and offsite training requirements of the company
* Build strong working relationships with managers to support them with a range of HR administration to ensure documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner
* Develop fair HR policies
* Act as the point of contact for staff
* Create and run referral bonus programs
* Monitor and report on employee retention and turnover rates
* Ensure the safeguarding of our employees and customers by completing the appropriate ID, right to work and criminal record checks are completed and logged.
* Be a champion of the Company values.
* Oversee daily operations of the HR department
To find out more about this excellent opportunity get in touch by clicking apply and we will be in touch
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV