North Wales Jobs
Our client is seeking an experienced HGV Mechanical Supervisor to work from their site in Wrexham.
You will ideally have supervisory experience as a mechanic or be an experienced mechanic with several years’ experience seeking a progression opportunity with more responsibility and the opportunity to oversee a small team.
The role will be 90% workshop and admin based, with 10% attending breakdowns (local only),
Working 45 hours Mon-Fri with opportunity for overtime and additional pay.
Salary will be negotiable depending on experience plus time and a third overtime and double time if required to work on a Sunday.
Day to duties will involve: –
• Managing the workshop and workflow
• Being responsible for the workshop staff, allocation and prioritisation of work to Mechanics under your charge.
• Ensuring all inspections sheets are signed off.
• Ensuring job cards are filled out correctly including parts and labour.
• Responsible for parts in stock ensuring use of and liaising with office on stock levels and reordering.
• Ensuring company Health and Safety measures are always adhered to.
• Maintaining high professional standards throughout the workshop.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop a stable career and have yo
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.