North Wales Jobs
Enviroclear has become part of Ambipar group and is now expanding drasticly. We are looking for new drivers to join our friendly team and be trained on the job.
What makes us stand out from our competitors is our lovely vehicles, and that we pay all breaks and offer overtime hours. Our night out rates also beat nearly all of our competitors.
We have a large fleet of vacuum tankers ranging from 3000 litres capacity up to 30,000 litres capacity. These vehicles are able to carry a wide range of waste materials – both hazardous and non-hazardous. We have a mixture of ADR / pet reg, stainless steel, mild steel, rubber lined and aluminium barrels to suit the clients requirements, enabling Enviroclear to safely and legally transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste to licensed disposal facilities.
If you are looking for a long term position with a friendly company please dont hesitate to get in touch
What you will need:
* A valid C + E Licence (maximum 6 points)
* A valid Digital Tachograph Card and Driver CPC Card
* Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
What we can offer you:
* Above industry standard Night out Allowance
* 20 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Company uniform and PPE supplied
* Job Type Full Time, Permanent
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.