Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Delivery to join their team.
Location: Bangor, Wales
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Most of Trust Payments are still working from home at present but we are starting to return to our Covid secure offices on a flexible basis. It’s great to see some old faces, and many new ones. Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Head of Delivery – The Role:
Responsible for managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
Head of Delivery – Key Responsibilities:
– Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team
– Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
– Accountable for the effective, cross-functional delivery of products using agile/lean techniques
– Good understanding of software development, business operational process design
– Empowering the team to self-organise effectively to optimise their chances of success
– Accountable for setting a good, sustainable delivery pace
– Good practice for planning, tracking progress, managing blockers, scope management, resource management, stakeholder management and governance
– Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard
– Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders
– Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context
– Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently
– Working with outsourced software delivery companies. Overseeing the delivery of new product
– Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise
Head of Delivery – You:
– Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
– Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
– Strong leadership and organisational abilities
– Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients
– Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
– Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous
– Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software
– Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills
– Good resource planning skills
– Excellent leadership and customer service skills
Head of Delivery – Benefits:
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
– Flexible homeworking
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Delivery opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.